95 Camry Stalling

Hello, I have a 1995 Camry that stalls. Anytime the car runs for awhile, it just cuts out. When I try to restart it, I smell a strong "raw gas" smell. If I wait about

10-15 minutes, the car starts. The Toyota tech has installed: new plugs, new fuel filter, adjusted the timing, and checked everything that handles fuel. Today I dropped the car off at the shop for the fifth time. Has anyone had a problem like this?

Thank You Very Much In Advance

Phillip

Reply to
Phillip Lassiter

Sounds electrical/ignition. I know a lot of domestics would have an ignition box on the distributor that would warm up with the engine, then lose it until things cooled down again...

Reply to
Chicken