99 Toyota Camry Radiator Complete DRY

Hi Experts, I made a big mistake today. I forgot to check the Radiator coolant and it is complete dry. The Heat Meter went all the way to RED.steam is coming from the engine. After cooling the engine i filled the Radiator with Coolant but still the Heat meter is up to red and Steam coming from the Radiator. Any Idea guys.? Please help me what to do. Appreciate your help Thanks

Reply to
Krishna1

Sounds like you should take it to a mechanic to help you figure out where it all went and assess the extent of the damage caused by overheating.

Reply to
qslim