Camry 97. Bulging of cover of passanger airbag

Dear community Today I paid attention that cover of airbag on passenger site got bulging. I don't drive this car on daily base but I am sure week ago I don't have it. Car has never been in accident or any other impact which can trigger airbag. No sudden stopping on high speed neither.

Bulging is not big but quite noticeable. Then I press on it cover easy getting flat again but then pops up. Should I consider airbag replacement ? I heard airbags are expensive . What could be the possible reason ? Is there something I should worry about ?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
VS