Camry tire questions (tires stolen from Chicago park district lot!)

LOL! You think YOU got it rough! Not only that, but I'm an audio freak besides, and I picked up a 'new' piece of equipment to fool with. Not for the car, this time it's a home item. True 4-channel amp. This'll be good!

Good night, my friend!

Reply to
Hachiroku

3/4 of the uh, people here probably aren't fully uptodate with the revisions to IE, OE, etc.. THAT is part of the problem. That and wrong settings to OE. For starters, HTML should be the choice NOT just text.
Reply to
sharx35

That's crazy talk

Reply to
kenji

MOST of us are no longer on 300 baud dial-up, you know.

Reply to
sharx35

what's your point smarty pants?

Reply to
kenji

German. "Wenn ist das Nunstuck git und slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das oder die flipperwald gersput!"

Reply to
clifto

It's all greek to me!

And I like you tag line...

Reply to
Hachiroku

I see you met Sharx. He takes a bit of 'getting used to'...

Reply to
Hachiroku

you're not ready for the world's funniest joke

Reply to
kenji

Guten tag. Vos est schloss, mitte liebling?

Reply to
sharx35

Parlez-vous phreaque?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Gimmee! Gimmee!!!

Unless it's in German, than Translate it! (One thing I DO have is a sense of humor!) ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

"sharx35" said in chi.general:

Halt oder ich scheißen!

Reply to
Scott en Aztlán

Ach tung! Schweinhundt. Schizzekopf. Please translate above line beginning...Halt

Reply to
sharx35

Canadian. Kenji is the only one that thought it was funny the last time around.

Reply to
sticks

Uh...I do know SOME German... ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

What is it?

Reply to
Hachiroku

??1?2??n??1?2??`??1?2????1?2???1?2??N

Two Japanese are sitting around in a bar bored out of their minds. One of them comes up with a bright idea, they'd try a guessing game. So one of them thinks and thinks and nothing is coming to his mind except moosecock. So his buddy asks him, "hey, did you think of a word yet?" He smirks and says, "Yeah, I guess so." "So is it edible?" "Yeah," he laughs, "I guess you could eat it." "Is it moosecock?"

Reply to
kenji

??1?2??n??1?2??`??1?2????1?2???1?2??N

Ba-dum-cha!

Oh dear...I hate to say this...How old are you.

I'm not EVEN going to tell you how long ago I heard that...

But thanks! I get a chuckle out of it every time I hear it! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Two guys walk into a bar...which is really stupid because you'd think after the first guy walked into it the second would have seen it!

Have I shown you my hand bag? See? ITS A HAND-BAG! HA HA HA

Goddamn.

(this post is dedicated to Howie Mandel, who threw a vacuum cleaner at me once while I was working for him at Transitions Bookplace, selling hope to retards)

-----yttrx

-----yttrx

Reply to
yttrx