HELP!!! 96 CAMRY A/C BLOWER UNIT HOUSING REMOVAL

HELP guys. I'm on the way to removing the evaporator & replacing the expansion valve. I've removed the fan motor. However, all i see tells me I have to remove the blower HOUSING/ SHROUD too in order to get the evaporator out.. Well, thats a lot easier SAID than done, for me at least. At the moment it seems there is ONE SCREW on the firewall side of the blower HOUSING /SHROUD that I can't EVEN FIND !! That one screw won't let me remove the blower HOUSING/SHROUD. SO, is there someone out there that can lend a little light into this situation so I can get on with this not so simple chore??? ANY help wpuld ge greatly appreciated.. thx,

jim email= bottledoctor(at)netscape.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reply to
bottledoctor