Kalifornia Camry Mileage ?

First off, Thanks to those who replied to my earlier question about the 1133 DTC on my car!! The dealership replaced the a/f sensors and the ECM under the warranty listed on the TSB !!!!!!!..Now, I'm curious as to the average mileage or epa ratings..I drive both long distance and short distances on a regular basis and was wondering what kind of mileage I could expect(providing I dont use the A/C or my heavy foot)..Plugs, wires, cap, filters(air and fuel) are all new..So far, I am only averaging 25 on the highway(65-70mph) and about 20 around town..My 96 Impala SS does that !!!..Car is in as best "tune" as I think it will get...Thanks in advance !

Reply to
Blah