LED

Ok, so I was just at Canadian tire doing some Christmas shopping when I stumbled on Replacment LED lights for tail lights. I figured what the heck, buy one and try it. I plugged the light in pressed the brake. The brake lights flashed and then nothing. The tail lights would stay on, but not one single brake light. Turns out, the bulb blew the stop fuse not allowiing the lights to go on. This was quite a surprise as LED's run on less electricity then standard bulbs...don't they? Any help would be appreciated

Reply to
camryguy89

By the way, the car is a 2000 Camry LE 4-cyl.

Reply to
camryguy89

Probably a defect, and made in china, take it back.

Reply to
ransley

Haha probably. I Installed the bulb in the parking lot of the store, when I found out this happened, I turned around, returned it and asked where the fuses are LOL.

Reply to
camryguy89