Re: 2009 Camry LE V6 Reliability

Can't seem to find this information anywhere...

> > Does anyone know if the reported reliability problems of the Camry > LE > V6 have been solved by Toyota, or are there still issues with the > 2009 > models? > > Thanks.

For what it is worth, Consumer Reports shows the "transmission minor" reliability rating for the 2008 Camry V6 as very good, versus poor for

2007, and good for 2005 and 2006. Very good is the same rating as for 2003 and 2004 V6 Camrys for this category. This indicates to me that Toyota had ironed out the V6 transmission bugs by 2008, so I would expect a 2009 V6 to be fine. All other reliability categories for a 2008 Camry were excellent. The 2009 V6 Camry is a CR Recommended car.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Thanks for the info.