Re: Toyota's Urgent Recall: Remove Toyota, Lexus Floor Mats

Don't hit the Pinto with the exploding gas tank as you careen to the bottom of the cliff. Or move to Iowa or Kansass where they have no cliffs

Oh goodie !!!! I get to keep floor mats in my Lexus as it careens > madly out of control without brakes! That is so nice. The floor mats > will heap deaden our screams so our ears will not hurt so much as we > fly off the cliff !!! >
Reply to
M. Balmer