Scratches on Grey Wheels

Hi All...new to this group, and enjoy what's written here very much. I am a four-time camry owner..'94, 01, 03 and currently a 2005 SE V6. My new SE is fitted with the grey color 17" wheels, and recently we scratched the edge of one on an uneven curb. Any suggestions on how to smooth and touch-up this spot? Greatly appreciate your comments.

Reply to
Paul G

If the metal is chewed you could just file the high points down. Mask, prime, and paint. Don't think you'll get an exact color match unless Toy happens to sell that color touchup -- I'd check an auto parts store.

Reply to
Hopkins

Hi All...new to this group, and enjoy what's written here very much. I am a four-time camry owner..'94, 01, 03 and currently a 2005 SE V6. My new SE is fitted with the grey color 17" wheels, and recently we scratched the edge of one on an uneven curb. Any suggestions on how to smooth and touch-up this spot? Greatly appreciate your comments.

same thing on my 2002 se v6 toyota did not have a paint "for the wheels" found a "truck silver" at pep boys that did the trick blend in the marks-add a few light coats-AND a clear coat for the perfect finish good luck herb

Reply to
Herbnn

thanks everyone...appreciate the info. paul

Reply to
Paul G