Thanks MDT tech

Had the Camry up on jack stands at all four wheels in my home garage yesterday. Your suggestion some months back about using a 2 x 4 - 12" lengths of lumber in back under the pinch welds made the whole arrangement tremendously more stable. Solid enough that I began to wonder if I even needed to continue using the floor jack under the rear sub frame as insurance. Anyway, it's been said before, but I appreciate all your contributions to the group.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus