V6 Engine Miss

Hi, I have a 92 Camry V6 with 133k miles and the engine started missing or stumbling on start up and ran fine after warm up and seems to get worse when its colder and humid..So I had new plug wires and cap/rotor installed(aftermarket) several weeks ago...This didn't seem to help the problem at all, wonder if the NG has any suggestions? Thanks

Reply to
Paul

Plugs!

Reply to