2000 TACOMA 4X4 XTRA CAB FOR SALE

BUT I LIKE THEM SO MUCH AND AM A LAZY TYPER. Sorry I know, I've been flamed for using them before but i'll get over it too. [CAPS] I'm getting another one of these trucks in about 2 weeks. I think I'll just put it on ebay this time and avoid all the flames. I'm buying it for $7850.00, it's the last one he has from his window cleaning business and it's in excellent condition with a few more options than the other one I sold. Watch user name "FESCOM" for it soon. I'm betting it will go quick as I am putting a buy it now price of $13,500.00 on it. They have been going for about that price on there with low mileage. Sorry about the labeling, just didn't seem fair when all I was trying to do was sell an excellent truck at a great price and all I got were flames.

Have a great day Mark

You really have to stop using all capital letters. It is considered wrong. You will get strong replies till you stop that practice.

Reply to
nospam1

A tip of the hat to the merchant

Reply to