90 4-Runner Vibration

Help... I just completed rebuilding my 90 4-Runner V-6, auto, 4WD, and now when i get over 25 MPH and accelarate the vehicle vibrates. When i stop accelarating and coast it smooths out. Any suggestions? Could it be my u-joints or worse yet is there something with my engine or torque converter that i didn't balance? Any help would be appreciated.

Gregg

Reply to
glacb