90-95 4-Runner stock (OEM) catalytic converter length?

I may purchase a stainless steel catback exhaust system from LC Engineering for $389:

but would like to know what is the stock (OEM/original) catalytic converter length as the above link says "must use 17.5" catalytic converter". I cannot go out and measure mine because it's been raining for days. Also if I purchase LC Engineerings's stainless steel catalytic converters which flange model do I buy the 2" or 2.5"? and are their stainless cats as good as Toyotas in terms of converting gases?.Thanks.

Sidney=AE =99 Repairs TV's,VCR's,home/car audio out of my apartment E-mail:sidneybek(at)yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

1995 Toyota 4-Runner,22R-E,G52 with 227 000 KM
Reply to
sidneybek

=2E.. sounds like your too lazy ...

I'd measure mine if some crack-head hadn't stolen it...

I can however, tell you the distance they cut out... it's 27 1/4 inches... so my guess would be that it's less than that....

Reply to
TN-Taco