08 tacoma

can someone please tell me what the VVT1 V^ means on my toy. I know what the v6 is BUT whats the VVT1 Thanks. Have onwed the truck for a month now and really loving it. Dont know why i didnt convert to toyota years ago. ALSO I have the RR Diff Lock feature. My truck is a double cab 4x4. Does the RR Diff Lock only work in 4lo?

4Lo is only spot where the dash like stays on, all others it flashes. i.e 4 Hi or 2WD Thanks again for the answers
Reply to
Charles H.

Variable Valve Timing.

Reply to