Bad valve adjusting screw.... HELP!!!!

I have a 1991 4Runner with a 22 RE engine. I have had the valves adjusted four times in the last year and it just won't stick. I am told that I need to replace an adjusting screw. My question is: Does the head need to be removed to replace the screw, or can the screw be replaced simply by removing the rocker arm cover?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.........Thank you!!

Reply to
jason

The cylinder head does not need to be removed.

Reply to
Mike