Dragging brakes-94 runner

Can anyone suggest the solution to this problem: The front brakes on my

94 4runner drag once the brakes are applied and can only be cleared by waiting or most times by "tapping" the brake pedal strongly. If I sit for a few minutes with my foot on the brake, they stick quite hard. I have recently changed one caliper and the stop light switch. Also the front lines and the master cylinder have been bled and thsi relieved the pressure for a short time? I am stumped!!! Please help TIA
Reply to
J. Frank Ferguson

Do the pads move freely on the support pins? Are they OEM pads or aftermarket? Some aftermarket ones seem to not have large enough clearance around the pins. Did you use proper grease on the pins or are they dry and rusty?

Reply to
Wolfgang