XK8 Front Brakes DRAGGING

Excluding calipers, what could hold pressure in the braking system to the point of making the front brakes drag enough to feel. When the system is cooled down and you open a bleeder, brake fluid shoots out under pressure. The calipers retract smoothly with the bleeders open. I'm affraid I'm answering my own question - Could it be the master cylinder?

Reply to
AlleyRat

Or the brake booster has gone bad.

Reply to