highbeam: switch or relay

having a similiar problem with the highbeams: when I turn on the headlights (lowbeam), I can hear the relay click under the hood. When I turn on the highbeams, the light on the dash goes on, but I lose my headlights all together. It is possible to flash my highbeams by holding in the switch but it will not remain in that position like as in the highbeam position. Hopefully that makes sense, not sure though if it is the switch or relay.

Reply to
P Jenner

See my page, its very easy to fix this problem:

Roger Brown