Location of W124 flasher relay

My turn signal sometimes doesn't flash, but just stays lit. I've noticed that this mostly happens while the car is tilted to the right. I assume that this is due to the flasher relay being worn out?

I've tried to locate the flasher relay, so I could test and replace it, but it doesn't seem to be anywhere under the hood. Could somebody help me with a hint about the location?

Thanks in advance, Christian

Reply to
Christian Madsen

The clicking you hear when the lights are flashing is your flasher relay clicking open and closed. The relay is usually inside the cabin, just up under the dash. Switch your hazards on and follow your ears, you'll find it :) Mike

Reply to
Just Mike

Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:34:46 +0000, Just Mike skrev:

Thanks, but according to the schematics, there is a seperate 'clicker' - so I still need some guidance for the relay...

Reply to
Christian Madsen

Could this be what you're looking for?

so, I think it's in or next to the fuse box under the hood.Mike

Reply to
Just Mike