Idling Problem

My original 22RE blew up and was not rebuildable. I simply had it replaced with another 22RE. no matter how much adjusting I do, I cannot get the motor to idle for more than 2 min. I used all the original sensors, hoses, etc from the old motor which were working fine. Could this be the timing? Please Help me. My other vehicle needs to go into the shop this week (hit a deer) and I will be without a ride unless I can get this fixed. Thank you

Reply to
mattf72