Please help!!! EVAP Hose, Idling problems

I recently had to replace the 22RE in my 1994 Toyota Truck. Now I have a hose that is connected to the bottom of the charcoal canister (EVAP) and noone can figure out where it goes. Is this hose for fresh air and/or does it need to be hooked up to something? Second, I cannot get the motor to idle for more than 2 minutes. I have adjusted the idling with no avail. Plaese help me!!! My other vehicle (Corolla) will be in the shop next week due to a run in with a deer. PLEASE HELP!!!

Reply to
mattf72

The short hose at the bottom of the charcoal cannister doesn't connect to anything.

Reply to
Daniel