load sensing valve have any rubber parts inside?

When attempting to remove one of the brake lines off the load sensing valve (LSVP) also known as overload proportional valve my friend had to remove the valve and place it on the bench vice and apply heat with a torch for about 3 minutes (the brake fitting was red hot) in order to be able to unscrew the old brake line fitting.

Now after hours of bleeding the whole system we still have a sponguy/mushy brake pedal so I would like to know if that LSPV valve has any rubber parts (like a piston with a rubber ring)? as that would tell me if my valve is cooked.I cannot get some of the Toyota EPC catalogs (electronic parts catalog) to work on my computer so I cannot look at the exploded parts view to see if there is a rubber part.

This LSVP is the same part # that used on the following vehicles:

1984-89 Toyota 4-Runner 1984-95 Toyota pickup

I would also like to know brand name & part # of aftermarket LSVP's & it's bracket so if there is a rubber seal I can purchase a new one,for the free EPC catalog downloads see below:

There are several free online Toyota EPC catalogs that you can download that are amazing:

Here is a post fellow poster (Todd) who posted it on another

4-Runner/Pickup discussion site about 2 years ago:

"There is a newer version of the EPC available for download. Similar in size to the older version (254MB and 220MB zipped files) I have them on my personal FTP server (not always running), and they are also on another FTP server.

Address and login for mine:

151.203.109.45 Port 21 Login: t4x4pickup Password: t4x4pickup

Address and login for the other (usually running 24/7) ftp.lawvision.net User: upload Pass: upload

Apparently they cover 1988 and up vehicles (I haven't unzipped mine yet).

Feel free to upload and download on mine.

Enjoy! Todd E: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com"

Here are other places to download the free Toyota EPC catalogs:

Sidney=AE =99 Repairs tv's,vcr's,home/car audio out of my home E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

1985 Toyota 4-Runner,solid front straight axle,factory cruise control,sunroof,22R-E,W56,RN60LV-MSEK,rusted rear step/towing chrome bumper with 245 000 KM
Reply to
sidneybek