MOST Comfortable seats for 93 toy 4x4

Here is my problem due to a back injury the 60/40 drivers seat is far from comfortable ( hard as a rock and seems to be bottom out....

I hear the 50/ 50 sport seats are a marked improvement

I have bilstien aftermarket shocks also on the stiff side would the edelbrock I.A.S. shocks better or not ,make much difference

I know it is a truck but my 96 Camry was totaled by a driver that didn't have his lights on ( kind of makes oncoming cars hard to see at night) the other driver wasn't ticketed as the headlight worked when the cop tried them...

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me sort this out ....Mike Lubbert

Reply to
Mike Lubbert

krgraber