o2 sensor replacement?

OK, so my o2 sensor finally gives up at 158k on my '90 v6 4X4 extracab and I have the new on setting on the workbench. A quick visual of the old one shows the pipe and well (nomenclature?) to be in good shape, studs look fair but the retaining nuts are corroded into a round cone. I was thinking Dremel to remove them but figured I'd ask here first for some BTDT advise.

Gary W.

Reply to
Gjlwilliams

Just used my Dremel to cut a slot in each nut, worked great. Then I cleaned the threads with a Dremel wire brush and used anti seize.... 15 minutes and the beer was flowing.

Reply to
Dave Miller