OT- You guys are great!

I just had to tell you folks... this is a great bunch. I've tried posting to other auto-maker newsgroups and they are just SO dead! No one posts! Kinda makes you wonder if people who drive those "other" vehicles even know how to use newsgroups (or a computer, for that matter *grin*.) Every now and then it's nice just to hear a kind word, so I figured it'd be worth it to post something off topic like this. Consider yourself appreciated.

BTW... had my 96 4Runner up to the mountains this past weekend... was kind of amused that we passed a first year Xterra heading down the hill, riding his brakes like some scared lil granny, while we just geared down and zipped down the mountain like it was an anthill. >:D They moved into a pull-off so we could pass, and never caught up... as we went by I could smell their brakes toasting. Gotta love the driving confidence you get as a Toyota owner. ;) Dee

Reply to
Pookerz