Re: How wide is the T100 bed?

Im not sure exactly what you want but here are some measurements. I have a bedliner so you get what you get.

Inside (just behind the tie down hooks. Looks like the deepest part).. = 62.5 inches. Inside (between wheel wells, I didnt remove bedliner)= 47 inches. Outside to outside measurement at the top of the bed = 68.5 inches

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
snoop

lest we forget the T-100 ( made from 1993 to 1998 ) was available ONLY as a Long Bed until 1995 when the extended cab short bed became available from 95 to 98 .

Then there were the many variations . The 1 Ton , The DX- 3/4 Ton . and of course the SR5.

He never stipulated whether he wanted the dimensions to the SWB or the LWB .

Kevins Kollectibles