Re: Tom in Vista...

If your asked for a good Honda/Acura in our area, I found a good one. Allen's Wrench in San Marcos did the steering rack for $200 less than the dealer quoted.

Turns out John, the service writer, and I worked together 15 years ago at Unocal/76 station. Small World!

Rick "Closed Course / Professional Driver"

Reply to
pray4surf

Good news! I'm glad it worked out for you...

Reply to
TOM