Sluggish 91Toyota ext cab 4wd

My mechanic replaced the Bosch Platinum 4 plugs with NGK plugs and it has help the performance of the truck.

Tonight I took it for a run and noticed the am radio making a lot of noise. When I accelerate the noise gets a lot a louder. I opened the hood and noticed fire jumping under the hood. I'm going to put a new set of wires on the truck tomorrow. I'm betting the performance improves substantially.

I'll keep the newgroup posted...

I've appreciated the feedback for my previosu posts..

NJ

Reply to
NJ

Replaced the wires this morning and it seems to have helped greatly... I still think I may need a valve job....I'll have my mechaniccheck compression next week...but it has improved...

NJ

Reply to
NJ