T100 2wd rear axle swap out question

95 T100 ext cab 6 cyl 5 speed dx 2wd. Bent the rear differential axle housing now both rear tires wearing. Junkyards they ask for gear ratio either 3.77 or 3.91 for the correct replacement. The gear code from my VIN JTxxxxxx plate is C/TR 3K3/FF44 A/TM A08A/R150 tires 15X6. Will either fit without any problems. Cant find an exact information on my axle code either is it 138mm, 4.11 and 2 pinion. Lost in limbo, Help?
Reply to
lwfcd

This may help:

Toyota parts counter could also look up your gearing from the VINplate information.

But in any event, you can always swap your 3rd member into the new axle housing if needed.

Reply to
Roger Brown