Trouble finding seed sensor

I have a 95 4runner, 6cyl, 2wd, auto that has a bad speed sensor.  I get the slipping transmission, and error code 42.

My problem is I can't find a after market replacement.  The local Toyota store wants $250 and I know a after market should be in the

100-125 range.  Nothing locally or that I Googled had one in stock.  I even have a Wells part number SU 5519 and noting turns up for it.

Hopfully some one here will know of a surce?

Thanks, Doug

Reply to
Doug