Checking fuel pressure

Good snacks are very important for any get-together. Like so:

Shaggie

Urp. My stomach just did a flip-flop when I saw that.

I'm gonna go now -- I feel a bit queasy.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Now you see -- this is why I look to you guys to help out. You know all the good stuff.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

There, there. Have some pork neckbones and it'll make it all better:

some sausage gravy:
some meatballs and a premium beer:
just eat a whole pig and get it over with:
I could help! :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Man, Shaggie you guys really know how to party and eat!!!!! Who was that in the bathtub?? Eric 68 Bug cab 62 Ghia cab

Reply to
Stutzsr

Just some pig. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

On Sat, 22 May 2004 21:20:01 -0400, Shaggie scribbled this interesting note:

Do you ever invite the neighbors over to partake of your feasts? Round about your neck of the woods all that ought to go over great! If I had a good sized piece of that pig in your tub I'd throw it on the smoker tomorrow-as it is I have to settle for a whole chicken and some salmon!:~(

(But now I remember some hot sausage in the freezer that would cook right nice on that thar smoker!:~)

John Willis

Sure, I'm not that greedy. I loan my pig roaster out to people more than I use it myself, even. As long as I'm invited to the pig roast. ;-)

I've got some pork ribs I'm gonna throw on the grill tomorrow. Not inviting anyone over for that. It's just a "family pack" from Sam's Wholesale. Six pounds or so.

Mmmm... Sausages... *snaps back to reality* I recently "discovered" and IGA grocery store near our house that has some exotic stuff like "bacon ends and pieces." Between that and "Larry's Supermarket And Quality Meats" that sells the family-sized packs of fat-back I'm pretty much set up. Did I ever tell y'all about the day I decided to cut meat out of my diet? That was a pretty horrific day. *shudder* Looking back on it, deciding to also cut out beer and cigarettes on the same day was probably not a great idea. I made it about 3-4 hours until my friend showed up with a meat-lovers' pizza and a 12-pack of Budweiser. Do you know how good a cigarette is after a few slices of pizza and a few beers? Hey, what does this have to do with checking fuel pressure anyway?

Reply to
Shaggie

You look a little pale there buddy, the tanning got interrupted? You know they make marin... I mean tanning lotions that actually make your skin look tanned? lol

;) Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

On Sat, 22 May 2004 23:28:35 -0400, Shaggie scribbled this interesting note:

Fuel pressure, blood pressure, hey its all the same!:~)

John Willis

I don't bother worrying about stuff I can't pronounce.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I want to modify my heart for full-flow with an external cholesterol filter so I can eat all those butter-fat food and not worry about atherosclerosis.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

Please pass the pork rinds and hot sauce. *munch munch*

Reply to
Shaggie

I know this guy that modified his mercedes diesel to run on vegetable oil. He says he steals used cooking oil from backs of restaurants..

Reply to
David Gravereaux

.....................Let me share some 'insider' information with you David. I've been reading the medical charts of at least 200 patients with heart disease every year for over twenty five years now. It's my opinion that if you have no family history for coronary blockage, no recent history of smoking cigarettes, no morbid obesity or diabetes...........I'll probably never get a chance to read your chart until you're at least eighty years old unless I'm retired or dead by then (I don't know your age).

........... I eat butter & other dairy products, meat, etc. without worrying very much. All of the men in my family and most of the women lived well past eighty or they met an untimely end for non-medical reasons.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Sweet.

*licks frozen butter stick*