Exporting cars from Brazil

Hi guys,

havent quite been able to keep on posting here, but thanks alot for all the useful tips on the sloppy shifter and the oilchange (thanks John), ive since then fixed up my buddys Brasilia and recently bought myself one as well :) . Since there are _lots_ of really nice Type3 (Fastback, Notchback, Variant) and Brasilias drive around here i was wondering if someone here in the group is currently looking for one of those, contact me by Email and ill help to find a suitable object and organize shipping etc. Id just need some help/informations on legalization/customs in the USA. Prices for solid cars that are 80-90% original would probably be well under 5000 US$ including all (shipping etc.). Contact me for details, this is not a commercial ad, but merely a personal try to help my fellow ACVW ers which are interested in cars that are not that available in the states.

Greets,

Simon

Reply to
Simon Putz