Harry Raby, Rest in peace

I'm sure all the regulars remember when Jake was active here... I'm sure you all also remember the how he idolized and loved his father... Jakes father, Harry, has passed away... I'm sure it's a very tough time for Jake right now, but on his behalf I'd like to ask you folks to give prayers, good thoughts, or whatever you have for Jake, he's lost his biggest motivator, hero, and best friend... Peace to Harry who has battled health issues for years, and I'm sure the regulars here remember some of the times when Jake's dad was down and how it affected Jake...

Jake, prayers to you and your wife in your time of sorrow... We're all still here for ya, buddy...

words from Jake:

Bugninva AKA Joey...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

The grief and pain for Harry is over - the burden of loss for Jake remains. So, here is to Jake, to his recovery, resolution of grief and pain. I wish you the very best, Jake.

Peace, John (The first Nickie T1 you sold, I think)

Reply to
John Stafford

Thanks guys.. Its been rough around here for the past couple of weeks for sure. Losing my dad had an effect on all of us here at the shop, but we are tough and will get over this..

Thanks for your kind words. Jake

Reply to
Raby Enterprises

Hang in there Jake. Appreciate what you were able to share with him and all the stuff he was able to teach you and do with you. I love my dad, but he didn't really have much to teach me.. except general values of life and such, work ethics and appreciation of what you have. My grandfather, may he rest in peace, was more of a hands-on handyman and metalworker. Where dad would never get his hands dirty, gramps would not hesitate to take apart and fix anything or make tools that didn't exist. He was always doing things with his hands. His tools were the first tools I ever used, starting from 2-3 years old. Anyways. Sounds like you had a good relationship with him and have a bunch of memories and stories to share. So share them with someone. I'm still dealing with loss of my grandparents, it doesn't go away but you learn to deal with it. Force yourself to think of the cool stuff and some project in detail, that he was involved with. Helps me at least to be able to focus on something (with ties to the person who passed away) rather than drown in endless overwhelming sadness.

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Reply to
Bob Hoover

Messages like this, you've got to take a minute, feel around to make sure the Universe is still in place. Because with the loss of Harry it's simply no longer the same.

Words don't do it. In fact, nothing really does it. Things have changed and seldom for the better. You simply have to hold on, to see what new calamity is coming down the chute.

-Bob Hoover

Reply to
Bob Hoover

How are you yourself these days Mr. Hoover? Wishing you all the best.

J=F8rn B.

Reply to
P.J.Berg