1975 Volvo 164e wheel question [salvage]

I have just found a complete 1975 164e stick shift that has some unique [to me at least] wheels. These are 15" with alloy centers and chrome rims. They have caps but no logos. On the back of the alloy portion is embossed "Volvo" and "Made in England"

Did these perhaps come standard on some special anniversary model or something? Are they of any value? Anything else I should grab off this grand old lady before she goes to the crusher?? Thanks for any help on these.. -Gar

Reply to
-Gar

It would be great if you could get a picture. I would like to see them. Rf

Reply to
Volvo Guy