2003 S60 Problems

Hello, Everyone.

My wife just called me and told me that the Volvo is having issues. So, I thought I'd post the problem before I head home for the day to take a look.

Apparently, she starts it up, shifts into Drive, pushes on the gas and nothing happens other than it revs the engine, and then it sputters and dies.

Any ideas?

She was able to limp home with it at least.

Thanks in advance for the help.

-Todd

Reply to
Todd Unger