240T corner trim

When I got nailed in the back a few weeks ago I lost the right-rear corner trim that goes right above the back bumper. Since this is an '84 Turbo model, it has the smaller plastic covered bumpers and uses the black trim that was only used on '83 and '84 Turbos and not surprisingly, I've been unable to find a replacement locally. Anyone with a parts car or stash able to help me out?

Reply to
James Sweet