360 black door film

I'm replacing a door on my project 360, using a 340 donor. Does anyone know where to get the black tape/vinyl stuff thats sticks to 2 middle bits of the door window frame?

I thought at first this was paint, but it appears to be tape, or sticky back plastic of some form. Obviously glue quality and suitability are important as the normal decorative stuff wouldn't be car grade, or the write finish.

-- Tony

Reply to
Tony Stanley