850-low beam bulb replace

just noticed my right side low beam headlight is out...a quick look underhood...appears to remove-reinstall from back of headlight...unscrewed large circular "dustcover" black plastic disc...looked inside best i could and did not see logical place to grab or twist bulb...didn't even see bulb.....

this should be relatively simple i would think...anybody give me a few tips on this little bulb replace deal?

regards//////

Reply to
euro930

The bulb includes the electrical connection that points down. Twist this about 1/8 turn, and the bulb will come out. Then you can pull the electrical connector off.

Reply to
Mike F