93 Turbo Wagon

I ask this once before and got two opposite answers. Did the 93 960 Turbo come with torque lockup? I know mine does NOT lock up and need to know if this is normal or that I have a problem. If it is suppose to lock up what controls it. Is there anything outside the transmission, relay, sensor, etc that could be bad.

Thanks for any knowledgeable information. Ed

Reply to
Ed