Help in laymans terms

We bought a Volvo 940 SE turbo 3 weeks back then this Tuesday we broke down!!! Great huh?

Anyway, we had the AA out and he reckons it?s either the fuel pipe or relay. we have a relay on it?s way to us by mail.

We have no choice but to fix this ourselves as at this moment in time we are in the process of starting work away. We just can?t afford to pay a mechanic so................

Can anyone literally tell us what to do step by step!

Big ask I know but we need the car to start our new jobs!!

Reply to
Myke