'95 940T Radiator Update

Well, my Volvo should be on the road soon. I ordered a new radiator from an on-line European auto parts store. As recommended, I eschewed the plastic OEM offering, and opted for the slightly more expensive Nissens one. I received it today, and it has a plastic tank too! The only obvious difference is that it's black plastic instead of gray! I wanted a metal tank, but I suppose they may be hard to find on-line now for a price I'm willing to pay..

At this juncture, I'll probably stick with this one, since I'd be stuck with a re-stocking fee if I returned it. Hopefully, it's at least slightly better quality than the original.

Bob

'95 Volvo 940t

Reply to
BobL