'97 960 rev too high at idle.

My '97 960 is @ 900 RPM when idling. I asked the service manager at my Volvo dealer and he said that it is regulated by the computer. It might be possible to bring it down to ~ 750 RPM, but it might require many small adjustments to various things and might ending up costing me a good deal, since they don't know exactly what is the cause.

Your opinion/suggestion appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
Sammy

My first thought is "Find another dealer." Or a good independant shop.

It reminded me of the story about the guy who went to Medical school and specialized in Diseases of the Rich.

from Randy & Valerie __ __ \ \ / / \ \/ / \__/olvo 1993 960

Reply to
Randy G.