Addng heat to pssngr side mirror >> 93 940

I don't know much about the 900 series, but I'd be astonished if the cars were ever available with only one of the mirrors heated; I've only ever seen cars (from various manufacturers) with either none or both heated.

Certainly my '93 850 has heated mirrors on both sides, and very useful they are, too!

I suspect both your mirrors should be heated; possibly the passenger side mirror glass was replaced at some time in the past with a non-heated (and cheaper) replacement, or the element / wiring has failed.

Given the width of these cars at that point, I think mirror glass replacement is quite a common occurrence!

Cheers,

AJ

Reply to
AJ MacLeod

are the cars pre wired for adding a heated pssngr outside mirror? or, do i need to run a wire from the line w/the resistor built in..??

i have a heated drivers side mirror w/heated seats...aka "the winter package"..

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^