Anybody parting out 7 series near Nebraska?

I have a 760 Turbo, light hit in front, need all the plastic around the headlights, grille, hood, maybe right fender, dark blue would be a bonus, possibly a turbo blowoff valve and a/c condenser. Contact me at stclifford (at sign) gmail (dot) com The plastic stuff is what I need the most...Volvo market penetration is low here so there are very few in salvage yards and of course all that stuff is gone instantly.

Reply to
Clifford