Anybody parting a C900?

Exhaust pipe rubbed on the fuel tank and melted a hole, patched it up with caulk but I want to replace the tank. No go at the local salvage yard, they had a couple 9000's but no 900s.

Reply to
James Sweet

Where are you? There is a C900 being used as a parts car at a local Saab shop. Half the engine and most of the front trim is gone. The owner said he would sell parts cheap if you removed them.

Reply to
ma_twain

I'm near Seattle, WA. The plastic fuel tank is fairly light though so it'd probably be reasonable to ship if needed.

Reply to
James Sweet