back fuel pump 740

due to the pump whinning under the passenger seat i have taken advise that the pump near the tank is dead or dying how much would it cost me to replace new or second hand?

Reply to
NATHAN YOUNG

Ask your nearest dealer or German, Swedish and French, Eurocarparts etc for pricing. You will probably find significant savings with the independent stockists.

If you are in the VOC then look in your current issue of "Driver" for spares suppliers.

All the best, Peter.

Reply to
Peter Milnes

Bosch main fuel pump cost me HK$800 , app. UK 60

NATHAN YOUNG ¼g¤J¡G

Reply to
TWC