CD Changer compatable with SC-700

Hi, I've just bought a 1995 850 estate which is fitted with a SC-700 radio cassette.

I presume it used to have a CD changer in the rear luggage area as there is a lead with a female

8-pin DIN style connector.

Can anyone confirm that this is a CD changer connection, and which CD changer could I buy that would fit without any further wiring?

Cheers

Chris

Reply to
Troller

The Volvo originals will obviously fit, and also the Alpine CHM series (with an adapter that may already be in their connected on the SC700 side).

Reply to
Conrad Edwards