For Sale 740T Melbourne Australia (w/o error)

Just letting the group know that I'm selling one of my volvos (I've got to get a seven seater apparently)

Much loved machine been in the family for years, has a reco engine, 360K + KLMs, 5 spd (overdrive) Air, Leather, fastglass, 16 inch factory mags, rear spoiler, extremely reliable.

Needs a bit of a clean up, I have it advertised in the trading post for $6600 but that's pretty optimistic.

goto

for more information and somephotos,

Reply to
newsman